Billabong Purchases: For details on warranties, please visit the product description section of the individual item.
Note: Facemasks do not carry a manufacturer warranty. If you're experiencing an issue with a facemask.
Billabong Wetsuit Warranties:
All Billabong wetsuits come with a limited 2-year warranty on stitching, 12 months on all materials, workmanship and liquid welded seams, from the date purchased.
*If your wetsuit meets the warranty guidelines above and you want to initiate a claim, please follow the instructions below.
**Not all products carry a manufacturer warranty.
To Initiate a warranty claim:
Please contact email@example.com
When doing so, please include:
- Your name
- Product number/Color/Size
- Brief description of the issue that you are encountering with the product
- Photos of the defective area
- Copy of the original proof of purchase (Email Confirmation/ Receipt)
Once your claim is approved and you are sending in your suit for repair, please note that:
- All inbound shipping charges are the responsibility of the consumer. Boardriders handles all return shipping costs.
- Boardriders is not responsible for any suits lost in transit by the carrier.
- Please return your suit completely dry and free of sand. Any suits returned wet will be delayed in the repair process.
- Please include a copy of the email you receive from one of our warranty coordinators so we can keep track of your suit in the repair process.
Note: Any warranty claim shipments sent in without prior approval will be returned to sender.
Boardriders warrants all apparel to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of purchase, when purchased from an authorized dealer. The apparel warranty covers defect of workmanship and materials, but does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and material through time, exposure or extensive use. If a Boardriders product is found to be defective after inspection by a warranty technician, Boardriders will repair or replace the product with an existing comparable model at the technician’s discretion.
Boardriders is not liable for any damages, losses and/or costs incurred resulting from the loss or usage of our products.
Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.