To Initiate a Warranty Claim:
Please contact email@example.com When doing so, please include:
- Your name
- Product number/Color/Size
- Brief description of the issue that you are encountering with the product
- Photos of the defective area
- Copy of the original proof of purchase
Your claim is important to us and we will respond to all claim emails within 24-48 hours after received. (Monday – Friday 6 am to 3 PM PST excluding Weekends/Holidays)
Once your claim is approved and you are sending in your suit for repair, please note that:
- All inbound shipping charges are the responsibility of the consumer. Boardriders handles all return shipping costs.
- Boardriders is not responsible for any suits lost in transit by the carrier.
- Please return your suit completely dry and free of sand. Any suits returned wet will be delayed in the repair process.
- Please include a copy of the email you receive from one of our warranty coordinators so we can keep track of your suit in the repair process.
Once we receive your email, one of our warranty coordinators will reach out to you with the next steps to get your claim processed. Warranty claim shipments sent in without prior approval will be returned to sender.