Yes! If you do not have a loyalty membership to the brand store where you just made an in-store purchase, but have a membership at another one of our family brands, you can ask our sales associate to add your purchase history to your loyalty account.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Billabong Crew Benefits
- How do I get free returns?
- How do I get free shipping?
- My purchase is not appearing in my points balance. What should I do?
- Why have my points not been added?
- Do all my purchases count towards points?
- How do I view my points?
- What happens if I return an item?
- Do my loyalty points have an expiration date?
- If I make an in-store purchase and I am not a loyal member of that Boardriders family brand, can I still add that purchase to my loyalty account at the family brand I am loyal to and earn points?